Thursday, October 8, 2009

Workshop and booksigning


Last night I started assembling the CRYSTALLIZED™ Swarovski Elements for my workshop next week at the New Jersey Bead Society. I will be promoting my co-authored book "Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed" giving awat a hands-on workshop of "ZEPHYR", one of my projects in the book. Once again I have the sponsorship shared by CRYSTALLIZED™ and BEADALON®, also both companies that sponsored the book. The collor palette is a variation of the original piece and I like this version better than the version in the book. I did give a color variation so really this is the 3rd version of the same piece. These colors are very suitable for this season...the necklace is an adjustable lariat that goes both ways...it can be dressy and it can be casual. Versatility is also a modern expression.
I will have pics and comments from this event to post here next week. Stay tuned. For now, enjoy the images from my "assembling line".
See you!  



Article 5328 - black diamond, Article 5000 - crystal silver shadow and padparadscha, Article 5020 - jet and black diamond, Article 5000 - Indian red, Article 5301 - dark coral red




The necklace's structure is held with black tubing and stringing wire by BEADALON®. When you combine high quality products, innovative shapes, cuts and colors the result can be only fantastic.