Wednesday, October 14, 2009

White Beadalon® wire






I recently created a necklace using almost 30-ft spool of 49 Strands Beadalon white stringing wire, size .024" - that is my  favorite size of strigning wire to work with ever.

The white stringing wire has been my favorite among the most recent colored stringing wire released by Beadalon®. It is a expression of modernism...Is there anything more chic , contemporary and futuristic at same time than the white color? I don't think so!
Black is so overrated...lol and from the spiritualistic and mystic point of view it represents peace and that is what we need nowadays.

I have been using this wire in many of my latest designs. It's perfect to be used with CRYSTALLIZED™ Swarovski Elements, with gemstones like aquamarine, peridot, topaz, preisolite, rainbow moonstone and even with gold or silver foiled Venetian beads goes  very well.  When it comes to metal it can be paired with sterling silver, silver plated or even gun metal.  Let's not forget about  acrylic or lucite components that will keep it light and casual.

I cannot show you my final piece...wait for the book but you can see on the picture above few items that will be on this project...I am sure you are going to love it!

Do you think the quantity of wire I used might be a turned of for few readers..is that too much wire to be used on a single piece?

Stay tuned!
Ciao bellos!

Fernando Dasilva.