Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pre Fall/Winter 2011

I recently made a set of jewelry specifically to be worn by a friend at an event in New York.
I took the opportunity to practice with few new jewelry componenst and the only thing I can say is that I was very happy with the final result.  I was pleased not only with the color palette but with the quality of the ingredients as well. I am considering those pieces a start point for my Fall/Winter collection for the current year.

Check that out:



Ring by Wyatt White for Fernando Dasilva Studio © 2011.
Earrings and cuffs by Fernando Dasilva © 2011.
Pictures by Fernando Dasilva © 2011.
All rights reserved.

2 comments:

La Gata Bijou said...

Hi Soy de Argentina y visito mucho tu blog, te felicito por tu creatividad, espero que veas mi blog y poder contar con tu opinion de mis trabajos.
HERMOSOS todos tus trabajos
Nuevamente FELICITACIONES
EFFEBIJOU.BLOGSPOT.COM

Fernando Dasilva said...

Gracias por su palavras de admiracion! Estoy tentando utilizar mi Portunol...hahahha

Anyway, thank you very much. I believe that beauty doesn't exist by itself. It needs to be seen, worshiped and admired so it can spread its light to its surrounds.
Send me your website link so I can link with my blog.
The address you wrote here is not taking me anywhere.
Bejos,

Fernando Dasilva.