Friday, May 20, 2011

It's always in my mind

Lately, I have been reminiscing a lot about Italy ...basically remembering all the places we have visited during our fabulous journey on Italian soil. Not only the food and wine and the architecture but the vibe, the colors and that endless thirsty for life and joyful days.
Today I want to pay homage to this place where we planted seeds of happiness, friendship, camaraderie and on top of all hope for better days.

"La amore eh la cosa pio forte del mondo."



A street of Pisa...on the left a great color palette...and  that yellow Fiat parked by the sidewalk...




"Italian stars" charm bracelet...featuring Murano glass beads and stainless steel eye links chain.
All murano glass beads from the assortment of Murano Glass...www.muranoglass.com


Photos and bracelet by Fernando Dasilva © 2010.


1 comment:

Katie {Always, Katie} said...

Love this, and the theme! We went to Italy on our honeymoon two years ago, and I found it so inspiring. Especially the sunflower fields and terraced farms in Tuscany, and the way gorgeous flowers grow as weeds on the sides of roads. As far as I know, I haven't a drop of Italian blood in me, but I have been homesick for Italy since we left :-)