Thursday, July 5, 2012

Flashes from JTV Workshops I


I was invited to teach at the new educational building owned by Jewelry Television located right next to their headquarters in Knoxville, TN two weeks ago.
My classes weren't full but all the ladies who signed for my classes were pretty happy and were able to leave with a finished piece designed by me.
You can see below some of the ladies working on their pieces and wearing it afterwards.
I did provide enough components so they could make matching earrings for both necklaces.






An overview of my set up just waiting for the ladies to pick their place.





One of the ladies filling up channels of a jewelry making component designed by Katie Hacker that mirrors all the sparkles of crystal beads...on this case Swarovski Elements round crystal dorado 2xx...of course!






The ladies modeling their latest creations. Airy, soft, light and sophisticated.


No comments: