Thursday, May 17, 2012

Modern Expressions hits New Jersey Bead Society

Good Morning, my friends!

Later this evening, I will be at the New Jersey Bead Society to assist Wyatt White on his presentation of the new Beadalon catalog at their monthly meeting. parallel to the main event I will be promoting my book "Modern Expressions" to the ladies, that mean I will be selling, signing copies and displaying some of the jewelry within the book.
But the best of all, we will rubbing shoulders with my friend and fellow Create Your Style ambassador Sandy Lupo.

I will post pictures here over the weekend.
Have a fabulous day!




















" Modern Expressions" brings jewelry making, fashion tips and lots of Brazilian flair to the reader.

From casual chic to the red carpet you will find a little bit of everything possible style.













Illustrations by Vladimir Alvarez
Designs by Fernando Dasilva for "Modern Expressions"
Published by FW Media.
 Copyright  © 2010


No comments: