Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sexy hoops with Garnet CZ's

The folks from Artbeads.com sent me a couple of fancy cut Cubic Zirconia drops (pendants)  and I was waiting for the right moment to make something ultra sexy and feminine with them.
I got several ideas going on. I love fancy cuts and on those situations there is no need to do too much with it because the wow effect is the stone itself.

After months and months storaged inside my secret drawer here it is my design incorporating them into a fun, sassy, sexy and luscious pair of hoops - long and flowing, like I think it should be.




I 've decided to use a wide flat circle disc as a frame for the pendants; I wire wrapped around with spaced and longs wraps using copper Artistic Wire, then I created simple dangles of flat oval garnets to be added to the end of gold filled chain. The focal components are the garnet CZ drops. I love this fan shape cut and it has a little of art deco in it.





Design and photos by Fernando Dasilva © 2010.

CZ garnet fan cut drops by Artbeads.com
Product score:   ✫✫✫✫✫

Disclosure:  
A pair of garnet CZ faceted fan pendant CZ-GARN-FN18  was kindly provided free-of-charge by Artbeads.com, within the frames of Artbeads.com blogging program. The author of this blog has not received any payment from above-mentioned company. The post above represents only personal opinion of the blog author.