Tuesday, December 18, 2012

THE SHOW MUST GO ON



And the winner of an Instant Glam™ set and a signed copy of my book "Modern Expressions " is :



SHERRY ZOBEL


According to Sherry the advertise created by Metal Complex for 
Instant Glam™ by Fernando
is :


Sexy, Sassy and Sophisticated.

Thank you Sherry for engaging on this 'conversation'.lol
Please send me your contact information to  

fernando@dasilvajewelry.com







Special thanks to all of the lovely ladies who entered this giveaway:

Teresea Paton, Kris1252, The Crafty Mama, Beetique,
Jamie North, Lulu Potter, Ms. Beth,
The Dixon Chick and Dee Donyes. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My Goodness! What a delightful way to start my Tuesday! You are an amazing designer and a great source of inspiration! I can only hope to do you proud! Many Thanks!!!

Fernando Dasilva said...

I am glad to have you as an admirer of my work...I've got your mail and will ship it to
day.
Happy Xmas!

Fernando.