Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cozy Glam™


Hello my glamourous people! ( I do like to add that "u' on this word...it makes you roll up your tongue)

Almost 40 days after launching my signature line Instant Glam™ by Fernando with Metal Complex™and I am returning with more ideas to transform your life onto endless inspiration.
Not that I was on vacation in this meantime...lol









Pictures above of two sets of black and red pillows from my Cozy Glam™ home decor collection.
Pillow covers were bought ready to go and I applied Instant Glam™ by Fernando crystal rocks to add that ultimate touch of luxury represented by astonishing brilliance of Swarovski Elements.

You can  have those pillows adding lots of pizzazz to your couch just sending me an email...price under request.
On the other hand, you can DIY buying Instant Glam™ by Fernando crystal rocks from BeadFX® or you might even create your own signature line buying in large scale from Metal Complex™

Make your house the most cozy and glamourous place adding Instant Glam™ by Fernando onto your home decor.
A truly affordable luxury!

Um luuuuuxo!


Rectangle Crystal Rocks from the Tuscany collection by Instant Glam for Metal Complex.
On red pillows jet and crystal golden shadow. 
On black pillows, jet and crystal silver shade.
Crystal Rocks were ironed on directly to pillow cases.


Creations by Fernando DaSilva for Cozy Glam™.






No comments: